End of gitorious, move to github
I just realized that gitorious.org will shut down end of May due to being acquired by GitLab. That means I had to move the repositories I had there over to different places. Gitorious offered seamless import into GitLab, but since I have already several other repos running on GitHub, I decided to move all my repositories there.
That means that from now on the following repositories are not anymore available from gitorious, but from the linked github pages. I ask all the contributors for understanding and hope to see merge requests and issues popping up on github.
Japanese TeX related
- ptex2pdf: https://github.com/norbusan/ptex2pdf
- jfontmaps: https://github.com/norbusan/jfontmaps
- build-tlptexlive: https://github.com/norbusan/build-tlptexlive
- tlptexlive-root: https://github.com/norbusan/tlptexlive-root
Sony Laptop related
These are mostly for historic purposes, as they are not developed anymore.
- sony-laptop-zseries: https://github.com/norbusan/sony-laptop-zseries
- rfkill-applet: https://github.com/norbusan/rfkill-applet
- sony-control-center: https://github.com/norbusan/sony-control-center
This and that
- nautilus-sendto-scripts: https://github.com/norbusan/nautilus-sendto-scripts