Creation date / 2012 / October / 7
- Along the river there was an old and now completely defunct path
- What a gnomish look
- View from one of the pools, soaking in hot water
- Tux was with us, as usual. He did prefer not to take a bath in this hot surroundings.
- The national nature heritage - a nice cone formed from sulfur water
- Tux wanted to climb up on the top, I had to tell him that this is not allowed.
- View onto the pools where we soaked for 1-2 hours
- Another nice formation, mushroom shaped in the middle of the river. This time I couldn't stop Tux.
- Another view onto the mushroom
- That is another hanging bridge one has to cross to reach the mushroom and the other area. That one is even more shaky.
- Crossing the bridge on the way back