I futuri non realizzati sono solo rami del passato. Rami secchi. [...] L'altrove è uno specchio in negativo. Il viaggiatore riconosce il poco che è suo, scoprendo il molto che non ha avuto e non avrà. (Italo Calvino: Le città invisibili)
生も死もひとつのブランコの分岐点においてゆらゆらそのゆれをほほえんで見ているしかないのですね。（友川かずき - 桜の国の散る中を）
Creation date / 2012 / October / 7display a calendar by posted date
- Along the river there was an old and now completely defunct path
- What a gnomish look
- View from one of the pools, soaking in hot water
- Tux was with us, as usual. He did prefer not to take a bath in this hot surroundings.
- The national nature heritage - a nice cone formed from sulfur water
- Tux wanted to climb up on the top, I had to tell him that this is not allowed.
- View onto the pools where we soaked for 1-2 hours
- Another nice formation, mushroom shaped in the middle of the river. This time I couldn't stop Tux.
- Another view onto the mushroom
- That is another hanging bridge one has to cross to reach the mushroom and the other area. That one is even more shaky.
- Crossing the bridge on the way back