I futuri non realizzati sono solo rami del passato. Rami secchi. [...] L'altrove è uno specchio in negativo. Il viaggiatore riconosce il poco che è suo, scoprendo il molto che non ha avuto e non avrà. (Italo Calvino: Le città invisibili)
生も死もひとつのブランコの分岐点においてゆらゆらそのゆれをほほえんで見ているしかないのですね。（友川かずき - 桜の国の散る中を）
- View onto the pools where we soaked for 1-2 hours
- Tux wanted to climb up on the top, I had to tell him that this is not allowed.
- The national nature heritage - a nice cone formed from sulfur water
- Tux was with us, as usual. He did prefer not to take a bath in this hot surroundings.
- View from one of the pools, soaking in hot water
- What a gnomish look
- Along the river there was an old and now completely defunct path
- Nice bonfire with two friendly Japanese
- Dinner, even without meat. The meaties got Nabe.
- One of the (too hot) pools along the river. There everywhere hot water is bubbling out of the soil.
- Pre dinner beer and snacks!
- Before reaching the hut there is a nice hanging bridge, bit shaky
- The hut
- Submersed trees in the dam
- The start of the hike are two long tunnels, where nasty creatures are lingering around.
- Add Nanakura parking from where one takes a taxi.